Friday, December 19, 2014

Wrap it Up!


I don't know about you, but I only JUST began wrapping a couple of gifts last night.  It was after my daughter said "Mom, it's weird, all the trees on tv have tons of presents under them and we only have one and it's from me to you!"  Talk about guilt.  Ha.  I swear that girl is my personal assistant and keeps me on the ball reminding me things to do and things coming up....and she's only 8!

Well if you are like me, you are in luck!  The Paper Pickle has some great gift boxes ready for some crafty business.  Add ribbon, burlap, washi tape, twine paper are more to these gorgeous kraft boxes in sizes 6x6, 8x8 and 12x12.  We also brought in an adorable pink giftalicious box with comes complete with tag and ribbon. These boxes are Santa approved and sure to keep your most precious gifts safe!

Keep smilin'....
Kim

PS....did you see we will be open this Monday (10-5), Tuesday (10-5) and Wednesday (10-2)?  Let your people know so they can pop in for a gift card or we can help them surprise you with new goodies as there have been quite a few deliveries over the last week!

No comments: