Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday HoursI

Oh wow!  You guys having some pretty busy days?  Me too.  The crazy part is that I feel calm.  I still have a lot to do but the critical gifts are bought (aka kids and hubby) and a few must do things are now done so that is awesome and maybe the reason for the calm!  I will share with you the fun I have had over the last couple of days in very near future posts!

So have a look at our holiday hours above.  We will be open this week business as usual (Wednesday-Friday 10am-5:30pm and Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday closed).  We will also be open THIS Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for any last minute gift cards, gifts, goodies, supplies and more!

If you know of any brides who are in town over the holidays and would like to discuss wedding stationery, please feel free to pass on my email address (thepaperpickle@gmail.com) and I would be happy to try to accommodate them!

The holidays are almost here.  I hope you are taking some time to relax and soak it all in!

Kim


No comments: