Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Advent Calendar for Hubby



(Just in case you missed my posts from last week)....the challenge was on to get an advent calendar done for my hubby in time for December 1.  Once kids came along, I stopped making projects for Trev and I thought that was terrible. I had a few days and thanks to a great DIY kit ($22.99) and a great 6x6 paper pad (Warm & Cozy), it all got done with time to spare!

Here is a better look at the completed project!

I added extra little goodies like the star brads.
All papers including the words "Trees and Hockey" were from the 6x6 pad.
Number stickers are included in the kit.
I included a little love note (ahhhh....♥) and a chocolate for Day 1 and guess what?  I think he actually liked it and was quite surprised.  He is a man of few words but I think his shy smile said it all (ahhhh....♥!)

Tag Swap
Just a little reminder that any of you who entered our annual tag swap, your tags are due by THIS Saturday.  Feel free to come in any time during our regular store hours to drop them off.  Thank you to those who have already done!  We even had one participant mail hers in since she lives out of town (we got them Pat!).  All I can say is WOW!  Everyone's tags are incredible.  I better get on my game and try to wow you too!

December Cheer
I know you guys find the store to be warm and cozy on any given day but we thought we would add a little extra warmth for the month of December.  Stop in on Saturdays (during store hours - 10am-3pm) and enjoy a warm cup of apple cider on the house.  Don't be shy.  We'd love to see you.  And hey, why don't you bring your latest creations for a little show and tell!!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5:30pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: