Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hot Apple Cider. Hot Gift Ideas

Join us today and every Saturday leading up to Christmas for a nice cup of apple cider while you stroll the store.  We have great gift ideas for teachers, hostess gifts, family and more.  Homebaked Kitchen has just received a big shipment of seasonal aprons, tea towels, coasters, etc.



Open until 3pm today.  Don't forget that if you are a part of our Christmas tag exchange, tags are due TODAY!!  Pick up of the tags will take place during store hours next week.

PS....I'm feeling much better these days.  We plan to spend the entire weekend putting up the tree, decorations, baking a little (and I mean a little because I would rather craft than bake...I always outsource this job to Homebaked Kitchen!), crafting and watching holiday movies.  No other plans.  I feel relaxed.  I feel good.  I hope you are too!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10-5:30
Sat - 10-3


No comments: