Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Continuation.....New Product is HERE!


Boy oh boy is right!  I told you there was a lot of new product in our latest delivery.  Anyone looking for great paper for boys, this is the line for you.  Check out Boy oh Boy from Carta Bella.  I have never ordered in from Carta Bella before and I have to tell you I was pleasantly surprised|!  Their paper has the same weight and beautiful texture as Authentique (one of my all time favourite companies).  I have brought in pretty much everything from this line including 6x6 pads, 12x12 Collection kits and loose 12x12 designer paper.  Great for little boy and teenage boys!

12x12 sheet can be cut down to make cards or use in a project life style scrapbook

Aren't these little guys cute?  Great coordinating patterns on the backs as well!

Nice and neautral

Great paper for a birthday card or layout




Jen Hadfield - NEW NEW NEW!

Wooden Recipe Box - $17.25
Dress it up with embellishments or gorgeous enough to leave plain.
Here is another brand new company for The Paper Pickle.  It is Jen Hadfield and all I have to say is that we may be twins.  I mean if I designed for a paper craft company, this would be my style and my offering.  Check out the gorgeous products here!
Phrase tags - the perfect addition to any card, page layout, gift or more!

12x12 Kraft paper with white printed design.  This is incredible in person!

12x12 burlap sheets with white printed dots.  This.  Is.  Awesome.
The wheels in my head are already turning!

I got more for ya tomorrow.  Or stop by and check out the goodies for yourself!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed - Fri - 10am-5:30pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: