Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beautiful Day - Seize it!

Oh my goodness.  Are we being spoiled with this incredible weather!  Don't waste this incredible day!  Get out and enjoy. I forgot to mention that you MUST come downtown Chatham today!  I the Made in Canada Etsy event is happening from 9am-3pm in front of the Downtown Chatham Centre (aka The Mall).  What a great opportunity to support our local artisans! And don't forget to stroll our beautiful downtown and pop into our great boutiques.

I've just got in another amazing order!  The most beautiful stamps from Magenta and the funniest stamps from Riley & Co!  Incredible paper from various companies including Websters Pages and Simple Stories are here!

Sorry for the short post but I've GOT to check out the Etsy event before I open the doors at 10am!!  Remember we are open until 3pm today!  Paper goodies and sweets treats here!!

Kim

No comments: