Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A CLOSER Look at the NEW Store (PROUD mama's perspective)

Who's ready for a little picture story?  Some stories are BEST told in pictures.  
Awww.  I just love my new space and my new roomie.  Have a look here or better yet, come on in!  We'd love to see you and welcome you to the new space.
Here is a look at the counter which displays
our famous ribbon jars and NOW Jen's incredible baking!

You can see Homebaked Kitchen's prep area
with its adorable screen door complete with rooster decor
(sign from The Gift Cabin in Erieau).
This is a look from the front of the store towards the back.
Jen's aprons and kitchen accessories
(incredible wire baskets, dishcloths and linen towels)
are a nice addition to the store.

Here's an idea.....grab an apron and a dozen cupcakes
for your closest friend's birthday.  She will love it!
This is our stationery area.
Did you know that I design custom invitations for ALL occasions?
Make an appointment and let me create something beautiful for you!
This is a look at the store as you walk through the front door.
This beautiful hutch displays my family's pickles (The Pickle Station brand)
which are grown and packaged locally!

We also have a great selection of scrapbooks.
If you are into Project Life or Instagram albums, we've got you covered.
If you don't see what you are looking for, just email me your request.
I would be happy to order items for you!
Can you tell I am just a little bit proud of the new space?  Ah you guys....life is good.

Oh darn....I should have taken a picture of Homebaked Kitchen's counter today.  It is so pretty with her cupcakes, french macarons, cookies and sweetie pies (she has APPLE cinnamon today!).

New Product Alert
Simple Stories - DIY Collection

Great 6x6 Pads

Simple Stories - Birthday Collection

Dies galore!  I would argue that we have
THE largest selection of dies in the area.
Brands include:  Memory Box, MFT, Penny Black, etc.

Dies are so easy to use and make
you look like a superstar crafter.
PS...I hear an order from Memory Box arrived today!  Also, tomorrow I will post about an upcoming class (October 15th with Pauline) and the Zonta Card Making Extravaganza (November 1st!).

See you soon.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5:30pm
Sat. - 10am-3pm






No comments: