Friday, September 5, 2014

44 Fourth Street - THE HIPPEST spot in TOWN

44 Fourth Street, Chatham - Full of Life
I know you guys already know how cool The Paper Pickle is.  I don't need to show you all the new product in pictures today (that's in a future post though!).  Rather I am going to showcase our NEW neighbour who opened her doors yesterday.  It is so nice to see 44 Fourth Street FULL again!
Vickie's newly expanded boutique.  Look at that adorable dress!
Vickie is such an amazing girl and I was drawn to her outgoing personality immediately.  Vickie has been a tattoo artist for over 15 years and is one of the most sought out professionals in the area.  The wait time can be a couple of months but from what I have heard from many of you, is that she is well worth the wait!
Front of Vickie's shop.
A little something for everyone, even the little ones!
Vickie was located just one street over from us, but was ready for a larger location so she could expand her boutique.  I will argue that many of the items in her shop are only found in bigger centres.  Such cool and interesting products.  I have already seen a couple of dresses that must be in my closet.  

Have a look at the inside of the store.  It is amazing what a little paint can do.  Such a different look than the old Pickle and Dekoko's.  All I can say is that it is SO hip I can't even stand it!
Look at how different the shop is!  Full of product and life again.
Another shot of the inside.  Could this be the same store?
An adorable little kids nook.  Such different and unique products.
Homebaked Kitchen
How pretty are these?
Here is another reason why 44 Fourth Street is THE COOLEST address in Chatham.  Check out Jen's French Macarons!  A great gluten free option.  If you haven't stopped in yet, stop by and see how Homebaked Kitchen Company has completed me!  Try her beautiful AND delicious treats today.  You deserve it after a busy week of back to school!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed - Fri - 10am-5:30pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: