Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Product - Authentique's Spirited

by Authentique

On a somewhat gloomy morning, I thought it was appropriate to share some of the new Halloween paper that just recently arrived at The Pickle.  


Introducing the Spirited collection by Authentique. This paper is unbelievable with a weight and texture like no other company out there.  I don't know about you but the feel of a paper will get me every time. Heavier and textured = quality to me. I wish more companies thought this way. 

Check out this collection. All creative designs. 

All double sided 12x12 card stock. 

All $0.99 per sheet. 

All waiting for you and your special projects. 


I'll be in the store from 10-3 today. Stop in and check out our new space!  

Kim

PS....Homebaked Kitchen has lots of great items today including 8 favours of cupcakes, French macarons (gluten free), various cookies, her signature sweetie pies and more!

No comments: