Thursday, October 3, 2013

My STATIONERY Designs & Wedding Show THIS Sunday!

Why settle for an invite from a book?
Create UNIQUE and custom stationery at The Pickle!

You ever wonder what the heck I am working on over here?  I mean I may not be filling the store with record numbers of cards or page layouts and yet you hear me say I am busy.  Well a big part of our business here at The Paper Pickle Company is creating beautiful, custom stationery for ANY occasion including weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more!  2013 was filled with some of my most favourite designs.  Here are just a few that I had on my phone.  

Simple yet, beautiful wedding invitation.
They wanted to include a vintage feel so I used a fun typewriter font.


Reply card and envelope for a very FUN couple for their wedding this past February!
We incorporated "the finger" on all aspects of the stationery for the big day...LOVE it!

So Julia LOVES Monster High so these were the invites I designed
(with the help from the birthday girl) for her 7th birthday!
Julia was the one who found the background design!
Excellent!  I may have someone to take over the business when I retire!  Ha.
Here is a little closer view of Julia's Birthday invites!
Notice the matching wrap around label for the envelopes.  Such a nice touch.

Not the clearest photo but this couple needed labels for their wedding favours.
They created their own natural bug spray for their outdoor wedding!
We also designed matching place cards and menu cards!

A pocket style Birth Announcement for a VERY special little girl!
The ribbon was simple yet added elegance to this "fashionista" pocket!
Here is a look at the inside of the birth announcement.
We included a thank you photo card in the pocket as well as the actual announcement.
Beautiful family!

This save the date was so special to me!
Our first co-op student has found her prince and I was thrilled
when she asked me to help with the Save the Dates!
We kept the paper a matte ivory linen and then kicked it up a knotch with glitter ritz on the flourishes.
These were awesome (if I do say so myself!)

These were thank you cards for an adorable couple.  What an awesome story too!
This is a photo of the wedding venue which their friend drew just for them!
We incorporated this design on the invites, table numbers, programs and thank yous!
You can't get more personal or custom than this!

This is a fan style wedding program.
This bubbly bride came to me with this idea and we HAD to make it happen!
There was a fun wooden handle and twine at the bottom.
This seating chart had an interesting story.  The bride found this window on the side of the road years ago
and knew she had to use it one day for her wedding.  Upcycling at its best!
 I assembled it for her using twine and fastener clips from Tim Holtz!

This is an oldie but a goodie!  A beautiful wedding invitation for a destination wedding!
Love the black twine accent on the enclosure cards!

WEDDING SHOW - Sunday, October 6th!
So what do you think?  Why not create something beautiful for a special occasion?  A lot of the product we carry at The Paper Pickle can be used to create unique invitations!

I will be at The Portuguese Club in Chatham from 12-4pm THIS Sunday showing the world what I have to offer!  Some of these designs will be on hand to view in person.  If you know of anyone who is getting married or celebrating a special occasion, send them our way!

NEW HOURS TODAY!
Just a reminder that we are now open until 5pm on Thursdays!  As mentioned yesterday, we will have extended hours in the months of November and December!!  Stay tuned!

Kim

No comments: