Saturday, July 20, 2013

new. New. NEW!

It was one of those weeks!  Three(!!) orders came in with beautiful new product.  Check it out! 

Echo Park
Products like Echo Park's Beautiful Life and Here and Now both in 6x6 pads and 12x12 Collections!  


Echo Park - Birthday Wishes
Ok. This line is unreal. Perfect for page layouts, a little project life style scrapbooking, or cards!  I love the colours and style SO much!  What do you think?!?  I can see using this double sided paper for a quick and easy tag!





Forest and Fern
We also have My Little Yellow Bicycle's Forest and Fern!  I absolutely LOVE both the boy and girl lines. I brought in12x12 paper, 6x6 paper pads, stickers and transparencies. 

We R Envelope Punch Board
The Envelope Punch Board is Back!  This is a tool that absolutely EVERY crafter needs!  I have always said I would never make an envelope in my life and yet, the first time I tried this tool, I wanted to stay up all night making envelopes!!  The best part is it is only $21.50....very reasonable!


Memory Box
Many dies are back in stock!  I just counted, and we have 65 unique designs on hand!  The selection is amazing!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! If you have time, pop in and see me today!  Open until 3pm!!

Kim

No comments: