Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Create N Connect - Summer 2013


So this is another one of my MOST favourite times of the year.  This is when ALL the companies release their latest and greatest products!  You may remember the show being called CHA Summer.  This year it has new name and a new location.  Create-N-Connect will take place July 22-25 in Las Vegas.

I chose not to attend as Vegas + Me + Summer = A Sweaty Mess.  I have found a much COOLER way to see all the latest products and maybe you can  help me choose the fall line up of product.


The Scrap Review has begun their Sneak Peeks.  Click on the link HERE to visit their site.  Now I better warn you....their are some GORGEOUS product being release by the various companies.  I am absolutely in love with My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio line.  Anything "chalk" is SO hot right now!  Have a little look at just one of their 12x12 papers...


It's Homework Time
So I have a little homework for you.  Be sure to check The Scrap Review's blog regularly and when there is anything you just can't live without, shoot me an email at thepaperpickle@gmail.com (if you are shy) or comment below on the blog (so we can all join in on the fun)!  I mean, why should I get to have ALL the fun in deciding what to bring in?!?!

Special Orders
Just as an FYI, The Paper Pickle has access to pretty much every company out there.  Special orders are possible!  Just let me know what you are looking for and I will check into it.  More times than not, if one person loves it, so will many others.  I am all about making the store a place where you can find all the latest and greatest!!

Fourth Street Market TONIGHT!
The store will be open until 8PM tonight to coincide with The Fourth Street Market.  Stop in and check out our sidewalk sales, latest product (ribbon lovers are in for a special treat today!) and shop the market!!


K

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my...suh great site to view all that's new.I am exhausted from all my early morning "window shopping".I have made a list and will not check it twice. (I prefer the naughty approach when shopping at the Pickle!)My favourite collection is all of My Mnd's Eye,Chalk Studio..oh yah,and surprisingly I love Theresa Collin's Collections,especially Masquerade Party.So I'll be off to the Pickle on Saturday for a drink and a craft "fix".Oh,I'm bringing The List.Thanks again Kim






nancyparker55 said...

Hi Kim,
So glad you shared this site with us. I love getting a head start on my Wish List. So here it is.
Melissa Frances "Fright This Way"[prefer 6x6];
Those fun paper clips [especially the Christmas ones];
Cute little Camera Charms;
Little Yellow Bicycle {Feels Like Home 6x6};
Teresa Collins "Masquerade Party" (6x6) and any of the Chalkboard 6x6 pads...they are all great!
I'm sure my list will lengthen as I continue to check out what's new.
hugs,
Nancy

Marcie Sharp said...

Wow...the Alison Kreft collections from Webster's Pages are stunning! I love the 6x6 pads and all the coordinating embellishments from both the lines shown!
Cosmo Cricket Creative Girl 6x6 pad...be still my heart!!

Debbie said...

So much to look at! My favourite so far ... The Studio Calico Magical papers and Kaiercraft St. Nicholas and Curiosity. One can't have too much Christmas paper?

bbkys said...

I'm always on the lookout for what Tim Holtz is coming out with. I will definitely need the set of 12 new markers, the iron gate alterations, and the vintage 3D luminary! His Trims and the Woodland Trees are a 'want-it' and the Binders are calling to me too!
I'm really loving the Simple Stories Lines and I will neeeed the 'Say Cheese' set...all of it! lol! The SNAP Binders, card, dividers etc.etc.
All the Christmas catches my eye! All lines, all the papers, stamps and wonderful bits and pieces that go along with it.
Oh you know I could go on but I think I did enough 'homework' for now. I'll bring the rest of my list in to the 'Pickle' in person. Thanks Kim :o)