Thursday, July 25, 2013

More Progress...


What is that saying..."If you want something done, ask a busy person"?  Life here is extremely busy as I work on stationery for FIVE bride's weddings this weekend, staying on top of ordering in new product (yay!) and do my usual day to day "jobs".  But somehow I am managing to get things done here to make the new space even more beautiful. Check out my new shelves I hung last night after the market!  I love how the ink pad colours pop against the rustic brick wall!

Notice that we have ink in the store again?!?  That can only mean one thing....more stamps to follow!

Great Market Last Night!


Thank you to everyone who came out for Wednesday's Fourth Street Market!  There were many new vendors including A face painter and balloon sculpturer named Dez and Louie (226-229-1444).  They do birthday parties and special events. Have a look at Julia's gorgeous design!  She was so proud of it!

Sale Continues
Select Spellbinders are 50% off!  Lots of other goodies too!  Great time to stock up!

Open til 4pm today!  Enjoy the day!

Kim

No comments: