Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It's Going to be Quite the Week!

This is going to be the week of The Pickle!  Do we ever have a week planned for you!

Sidewalk Sales Continue
I felt bad that I didn't really give you much notice about our sidewalk sales, so I have decided to extend the sales!  Shop our sales tables with prices up to 90% off.  Items include embellishments, stickers, rub-ons, 6x6 pads, 12x12 Collection packs, etc.  Seriously, it is time for some of this beautiful product to find a good home.  All prices have been drastically marked down.....check it out for yourself!

Fourth Street Market
The market will be taking place Wednesday from 4-8pm.  That means The Paper Pickle will also be open late!  Shop from 10am-8pm EVERY Wednesday this summer!

This week is going to be extra special.  I hear there will be LIVE music!  Homebaked Kitchen Company will also be making an appearance with her delicious baked goods.  Eat What's Good will be there with her healthy AND delectable salads and bean fudge (you got to try this!  I still cannot believe it is made with beans!).  Fresh veggies are starting to come on strong and will be available.  Hope to see you out and supporting local small businesses!

Craft-Tea Time

Well, this Saturday will be the SECOND Saturday of the month so that means it is time for another Craft-Tea Time!  Join The Paper Pickle and Dekoko's anytime between 10am and 2pm for a craft and a featured drink....ALL for $5!  A steal if you ask me!  Over the past couple of months, we have made a Mother's Day card and  a Father's Day card.  I am not quite sure what the theme of card this time, but I do know that I will be working with the new Dylusion sprays!  Woo hoo!  Who's ready to play?!?

I am so looking forward to this incredible week!  Hope to see you taking part in some of the fun!

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday 10am-8pm
Thursday 10am-4pm
Saturday 9:30am-3pm


No comments: