Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's ALL Happening!



Oh my!  I am in THE best mood today!  Have a look at my beautiful new counter!!!!  Finally...a nice BIG open space to work and room for your purse when you are checking out!

I'm not sure if I told you or not, but my goal is to have the store 100% complete by September. Thank you once again for your patience with me as I figure out what the heck I'm doing over here in my new space!  I won't tell you everything I am working on, but I can say that cardmakers/stampers will be really happy with me come September!

I'm in the Mood


Since I am in such a good mood, why not celebrate the day with a little sale!  Selected Spellbinders dies (including the ones above) as ALL 50% OFF!  We also have an excellent selection of other sales items.  Check out our table ironing board outside the door!

Fourth Street Market TODAY
It's Wednesday!  That means we are open late!  Open until 8PM tonight.  I have heard from Christy that there are many more vendors joining the market today (open 4-8pm)!  What a perfect time to check out the market if you have not been here yet.  A couple of my favourite booths include Henry's Pesticide Free Produce (the beans and new potatoes are so delicious!) and Homebaked Kitchen Company.  My sister Jen has been whipping up different baked goods each week!  All baked goods are baked same day so they are SUPER fresh!  Another great booth is Eat What's Good.  If you are into healthy, vegetarian salads, Emily (who is actually my niece!) can help you out!!

Hope your day is going as well as mine!

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday 10am-8pm
Thursday 10am-4pm
Saturday 9:30am-3pm

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Oh wow, Kim, that looks fantastic!!