Thursday, March 29, 2012

Look out! New product!!


Hey! How do you guys been? I've been busy over here. We had the Zonta event on Saturday and it was a huge success! I had so much fun and I know all the ladies that participated did as well.

New product again? I can't get enough of all the new CHA releases. Check out Heidi Swapp's new take on scrapbooking. She has introduced Memory Files. They are a file folder type album, where there is lots of space to insert bulky items, kid's artwork, certificates, etc.  There are currently two styles: black and aqua. I may have to get one for each child! Love them!!  Check out the fun file folders to go along with them!

Guess what else I got in? Stampingbella stamps!! Wow! I can't believe I have these already. Check out all the new designs. I absolutely love Flynn!! She reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake dolls. What a great new release!

Great new Uptown Designs!!
That is Flynn in the top right corner!

We also have the NEW Prismacolor pencil colours in stock as well as the new Copic colours!

See you soon!

No comments: