Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink Paislee & a Little Laugh

Yes, we have had another busy day receiving NEW product.  This time it was Pink Paislee that found its way to The Pickle.  May I introduce Prairie Hill, London Market and Christy Tomlinson's She Art....

Prairie Hill - Wonderfully fresh colours.  I have brought in 12x12 papers, 6x6 pads , stamps, stickers, etc.

Prairie Hill - Shipping tags....so fun!

London Market - A beautiful vintage feel.  We have 12x12 papers &  6x6 pads

London Market - Love this double sided paper!

She Art - Stickers.....love 

She Art - Doily Mask.  Great for Mixed Media projects.
Now for a little Laugh.... 


My friend Erin told me about the most hilarious website yesterday and I HAD to share.  It is Handmade Ryan Gosling.  Ryan Gosling and crafting....sounds like heaven to me.  Here are two of my favourites....



Sigh....if only my hubby talked like that to me....

No comments: