Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tim Holtz in the House

Hey Girl......

 Are you getting sick of hearing from me?  I told you this was an exciting time at The Pickle!  We have a few new items in from our FAVOURITE guy....Tim Holtz.  He does everything right in my mind.  Honestly, how adorable is this paper valise.....will hold over 400 sheets 12x12 papers....IN STYLE!  I love how sturdy it is with reinforced metal corners and metal closures....retails for $39.99.
Tim Holtz - Paper Valise
 Here is Volume 2 of Tim's popular book.  Anyone looking to learn how to use Ranger products NEEDS this book.  There are lots of step-by-step photos to help your achieve Tim's signature looks.  A steal at $24.99!
PS....we have the FULL collection of Tim's new Distress markers on order.  They will retail for $3.50 per marker.  I cannot wait to get these in my ink stained little fingers!!

No comments: