Monday, April 9, 2012

Scrapfest - Kitchener April 13&14

Well Happy Easter! I hope you had a nice relaxing long weekend. Ours was filled with tons of chocolate and lots of family time!

A Few Plugs and a Family Update
I have to admit that Friday was the highlight of my weekend. Trev and I took the kids for a little ride to get out and enjoy the day. We made a quick stop at Dekoko's for snacks and caffeine. Have I mentioned lately how I adore her lattes? I savour each and every sip and even get a little disappointed when I get down to the last drop....if you ever catch me taking off the lid to get a last lick, please remind me to do this in the privacy of my own home ONLY!  Ha!

Then we drove out to #3 HWY to this amazing fresh fish store called "Fresh from the Net".  It is located at 8905 Talbot Trail at the corner of Erieau Road and Talbot Trail.  The fish is seriously so fresh and amazing....well worth the drive!   We picked up 2 lbs of the most incredible perch which I later cooked up along with some fresh cut fries....pure heaven!

We stopped at Sweden Freeze in Charing Cross for a little lunch (which was a first for us....and what a pleasant surprise) and then it was back home to play outside. Julia was determined that today would be the day she would learn to ride her bike without training wheels. We tried before church and I have to admit the pot holes in the drive were making it just a little challenging. Then after church we headed to the parking lot across the road and she picked it up just like that! Was she ever proud of herself! Just that look on her face made the day one of my favorites...like ever!

Scrapfest - Kitchener
So we are off to Kitchener this Friday and Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! I have my favorite girls helping me too.... Yay sisters! So since we are all going, the store will be closed. Here are the hours this week:
Tuesday 10-5:30
Wednesday 10-5:30
Thursday 10-5:30
Friday CLOSED
Saturday CLOSED

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will resume regular store hours the following week.  Hey, if you miss us that badly, why not take a drive to Kitchener? Honestly it is so fun! I have a great make & take planned and some fun promotions!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

We will see you tomorrow! Whoo hoo!