Monday, March 19, 2012

Broken Records are not so Bad

Broken record Art work by Mr. Brainwash - U2
You guys are going to think I sound like a broken record over here, but honestly, the store is SO full of amazing product right now!  Want to see what came in last week?
12 NEW Copic Colours - Sold individually for $6.49.

How about a Tote-Ally Cool way to store and transport your goodies?

So hard to explain in my own words that I HAD to cut and paste!!  Elaborate die cut creations made in minutes! Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities® Cut • Fold • Tuck die templates create intricate geometric designs in a single pass. Simply fold the cut outs and then tuck the folded pieces as you work your way around the die cut. Instantly create dimensional designs! Layer the individual pieces for dramatic effects! 

Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - One embossing folder with two different designs based on the way you fold the folder.  Genius.  Great for dry embossing and letterpress effects.  LOTS of designs!

Crafter's Workshop Templates - Spritz them, ink them, love them.

Another template from Crafter's Workshop.  Great for mixed media.

New Dies from Spellbinders for 2012 - Love this Moroccan Motif!


Cross Spellbinders dies....I can't believe they didn't make these before.  
Crafters Workshop - There are so many new 6x6 templates in that I had to share another one!

What?  You want more?  Well I think you are going to get it THIS week!  Rumour has it that the latest SMASH BOOK products will be in this week!

2 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

You sure know how to tickle my fancy.....and I love it when my fancy is tickled....lol

K1 said...

You always make me laugh Brenda!