Thursday, September 29, 2016

Ahhhh.....Little You

Maggie Holmes Layout
Some lines are beyond incredible.  When I saw Crate Paper's Little You collection at CHA, I knew it was a must have.  I resisted ordering for a while and then when I was ready to order, it was nearly impossible to get in.  Well FINALLY it is all here now.  Paper, stickers, embellishments....I HAD to order it all.  Those sweet animals?  The gorgeous colours?  Have a look for yourself....
Maggie Holmes Layout
6x6 Paper Pad - Pink

6x6 Paper Pad - Blue


12x12 Designer Papers - Many to choose from



Chipboard Stickers - Pink

Chipboard Stickers - Blue

Embellishments - Blue

Embellishments - Pink


Stickers


Thickers

Just one of the many new lines here at The Pickle.  Doesn't this line give you ideas like....It's time to make another one....cards/layouts that is. *wink*  *wink*

Happy crafting....Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: