Tuesday, November 24, 2015

TAG SWAP - Last Day to Register


So today is the last day to register for our third annual Christmas tag swap!  Please email me at thepaperpickle@gmail.com or call 519-351-5220 to registered.  We have one FULL group and I am in need of 4 people to fill the second group.  Anyone who is interested should sign up because you are going to get 11 beautiful tags created by your peers plus your own.  Now I hope I didn't scare you off with my previous posts and you're worried your tags won't compare.  Guess what?  Your tags WILL be fabulous!  This is not a competition but rather a fun way to share your love of the hobby with others.  PLUS, if you use any Pickle products, you will be entered to win a prize.  Odds are 1:24.  Not bad.  Not bad.....

Anyone on the fence and want to help a girl out?  I will love you forever!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: