Friday, November 20, 2015

Shop the Neighbourhood - Nov 28th



I made mention of this event briefly in my last post and I have since had a few questions about it.  Well, this is an amazing event put on by The Yellowpages Group to celebrate small business and promote shopping within your own community.  We participated last year and it was a great day!  The downtown was bustling with activity and it was so nice to see.  Honestly, our community has so many unique businesses and shopping local really DOES make a difference.  

Here is a little video Yellowpages posted to YouTube to explain the event. I do love the adorable baker man but next year I'd love to see a young blonde baker girl!  Ha.   



And here is the link to get you to the promotions offered here in Chatham-Kent:

You will find us on page 2!  And now I think you loyal blog followers should be rewarded.  Mention that you read my Shop the Neighbourhood post and take advantage of the savings NOW.  That's right.  Instead of waiting until November 28, you can save the tax on all in store purchases at The Paper Pickle PLUS spend $50 and receive a Kaisercraft 6x6 pad FREE (Value of $9.99)!  That's 5 extra days to save just because you take the time out for me and my little blog.  You deserve a treat.  I thank you for the 12 of the most rewarding years of my life. I really do feel like we have built our own little community through our love of the hobby.  Keep sharing the joy and the love.  

Enjoy the day!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: