Friday, November 13, 2015

Ideas....Ideas....Have I got you thinking?


 Many new and beautiful products are being added to The Pickle each week.  Check out this framed chicken wire frame.  It measures 13x15" and includes 6 wooden clothes pins to pin up photos, embellishments, etc.  I ordered these back in the summer and have been SO anxious for them to arrive.  Can't you just see this with one of Heidi Swapp's wood veneer words?  I've see this used as a rustic jewelry board.  Or have a look below at this image I found on Pinterest from an artist's blog (sorry I cannot seem to now find the reference to link).  Just beautiful.....


 As mentioned yesterday, many new dies are in!  Check out these beauties....
Memorybox - Dashing

Memorybox - Glowing Candles

Impression Obsession - Small snowflake Set
Impression Obsession - Hill Town

Impression Obsession - Shepherds

Impression Obsession - Cardinals

Come in and see what other goodies you can find.  There is still lots of time to work on beautiful gifts for loved ones.  After all, isn't that what the season is all about?  I will tell you I have been busy working on my own projects ideas to share!  Hope to reveal a couple next week!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: