The weather certainly is not prompting us to get moving on our Christmas planning but we all know it is on the way! Time to get busy shopping, wrapping, and (my favourite) crafting. Want to get in on a little fun game...paper crafting style? Consider being a part of our 2015 Tag Swap! Like a cookie swap but without the calories (Hey. Forget the cookie swap. I always leave the cookies up to the expert...my sister Jen of Homebaked Kitchen Co.!).
I encourage crafters of all levels, ages, etc to participate. We have had moms and daughters enter. We have had Tim Holtz caliber entries (Seriously. Like multiples!). We have had simple yet elegant. We have had traditional. We have had whimsical. ALL are welcome including out of towners and Chatham-Kent-ers!
This is our 3rd Annual (for those of you keeping track) and I must admit that each year, I have been blown away with the submissions....superstars I tell ya! Have a look at these past blog posts and consider joining us!
- You will make 12 tags of the same design to trade with the other participants
- You can use any product you like and the design can be as simple or elaborate as you like
- Please call the store (519.351.5220) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register. You must register by Tuesday, NOVEMBER 24
- Your 12 tags are to be dropped off no later than 3PM on Saturday, NOVEMBER 28
- You can pick up your tags during store hours any day between DECEMBER 2-5
- There is no cost to register or participate other than the cost of your product that you use
- I will add a little twist to the tag swap this year. Those of you who use Paper Pickle product, let me know which product you used (on a little note with your submission) and you will be entered to win a Paper Pickle Prize Pack ($50 value).
PS...A couple dates to keep in mind:
- Shop the Neighbourhood - Saturday, Nov. 28
- Christmas Open House - Saturday, Dec. 5
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-5pm