Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentine LOVE


We Go Together like...
Ok.  Does this image not make you happy?  We have some serious cuteness going on at The Pickle...just in time for Valentine's Day.  Check out some of the product we have available from Pebbles called "We Go Together".


12x12 paper which can be cut into 12 to make
only THE simplest AND cutest Valentines ever
 If you come into the store or visit The Purple Pansy in Chatham, you will see some of the most adorable (and simple!) cards I made using the paper above.  They were so easy but perfect for a fun little craft.

Coordinating Stickers
Heart confetti great for shaker cards,
party decorations, accents, etc

Wonderful epoxy hearts stickers perfect to have on hand
for any upcoming project

Lots of great glitter sticker hearts

New Dies from Spellbinders & Memory Box
Of course we have brought in some great dies for Valentine's Day.  Have a look at a few of the Valentine themed dies that have just arrived!  There are MANY new dies in various themes but I will save those for another post!

Yes.  Spellbinders.  These were too adorable to pass up!

Penelope Heart is BACK in stock!
This is the stitched square die I used on one of my cards recently.
It is now back in stock!  It is SO versatile.

I'll be in the store today.  Stop in and say hi or bring in your show and tell.  I'd love to see what you are working on!  And just a reminder that tonight (Thursday) we have my card class!  I am looking forward to it.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed - Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm





No comments: