Monday, February 9, 2015

11th Birthday SALE - Feb.11-14


What is that saying...?  Time flies when you are having fun.  Ain't that the truth.

It has been 11 INCREDIBLE years of Paper Pickle goodness.  I have met the most amazing, interesting and TALENTED people over the past 11 years.  I love that you want to share your love of the hobby with little ol' me.  Think back 11 years to when we first met....so many of you have become friends (and I think that is the sweetest part of sharing this shop with you ♥).  I always knew I wanted to own my own store but some rewards such as this (our friendship!) cannot be estimated, quantified or projected on the spreadsheets I keep.  To quote Elton John's song Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters "and I thank the Lord for the people I have found".  Now did I find you or did YOU find me?  Who cares!  We've got each other....

Ahhh....♥.  Now aren't I in the lovey dovey mood.  I guess that's what you get when you combine our BIRTHDAY sale AND Valentine's Day!  Let's keep this love fest going all week long!  Oh but don't come in 'til WEDNESDAY, k?  (Store Hours - Wed-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-3pm).  Ha.

Oh.  I also hear that Homebaked Kitchen (aka little sis) wants to get in on the FUN!  All of Jen's adorable aprons, towels, coasters, etc will be 25% off as well!  All baking is regular price but don't wait til Saturday to pick up a special Valentine treat!  Just have a look at these pieces of art.  I sure hope I get ANY one dozen of these for Valentine's Day!

Cupcakes & French Macarons

Valentine Cookie LOVE

Love, Kim ♥

PS.....For those of you who have liked The Paper Pickle on facebook, thank you VERY much!  But it is essential that you choose to follow the page as well.  Here is the link.  https://www.facebook.com/thepaperpickle  Please check to make sure you are following us so you don't miss a post!!  Goodnight!

No comments: