Saturday, February 8, 2014

Craft-Tea Time TODAY! New product ALERT!



You must get into The Pickle today (open 9:30-3).  Craft-Tea Time is happening from 10-2.  We will be showing off our NEW marker spritzing tool and an adorable Penny Black stamp set!

It is 6 days until Valentine's and with another winter storm in the forecast, now is the time to grab some supplies and allow yourself to have a craft day!  I did that last Sunday.  I got all my work done Saturday and since my hubby was all about the Superbowl, and as he has said "I don't know anyone who could care any LESS about football" (oops...is it that obvious?!), I had the perfect excuse to spend the day crafting! "Work" began on my California scrapbook.  I cannot wait to show you once I get a little farther!  I chose to use a Project Life 12x12 album and the amazing Say Cheese line from Simple Stories.  It is coming together quickly thanks to these great products!


Another reason why you must get in, is because I just received a HUGE shipment of new product!  Stamps are beginning to invade the store once more....and I couldn't be any more excited!  We also received the new We R Pillow Box Punch Board, marker spritzing tool, MFT stencils, and more!  Fun times for sure!!

Better get going!  Lots to get ready before we open!  Have an amazing weekend!

Kim


1 comment:

Betty Meyskens said...

Had fun making the make 'n take today - also enjoyed my Strawberry Tea. Kim - thank you for your suggestions today .... got me thinking about alternative options.