Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Day!

This makes me happy!
The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day.  Maybe I am in a good mood because I made the time to create last night and I am quite proud of my design!  Have a look at how pretty it looks in the morning sun outside of my home. Created with a stencil (first inked and then using embossing paste), our new Impression Obsession stamp, Penny Black die and a few extra goodies....and voila.  I am in love...(again!).

Spellbinders & JustRite SALE
As mentioned yesterday, we will be offering ALL in stock Spellbinders and JustRite products at 40% off!    These items will no longer be stocked in the store but I will be happy to specially order them in for you at any time!  Get in and take advantage of these great prices!  And I mean great!  For example any of our $25.99 dies are now only $15.59!  Crazy cheap for sometimes 6 or more dies!

Upcoming Card Classes

Two beauties!
As promised, here are photos of the cards Debbie will be teaching in her upcoming classes.  Please remember that we welcome all levels of crafters.  Do not be intimidated.  You CAN do it!  Great cards for any occasion.  I could see the first card being used for an anniversary or change the stamp and make it a cute birthday card.  The happy birthday card is just perfect.  I love the colours!

Glitter Ritz, Dies, Punches, Stamping and more!  Great card!

Dies, embossing folders....great card for any occasion.
Dates:  Wednesday, March 12 OR Thursday, March 20
Time:  5:45pm (approximately 1.5-2 hours in length)
Cost:  $15
Required Supplies:  Adhesive and good scissors
Suggested Supplies:  Please bring an Ott-light if you have one!

Please call the store to register (519-351-5220).  Please no emails or FB messages.  Thanks!!

Hope to see you soon!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5pm
Sat. - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: