Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Class Updates, Extended Holiday Hours, Open House and Other Business


Oh wow!  You guys really put an EXCLAMATION POINT on the title of my last post!  What did the title say?  "Classes - (finally they say)"?  Um.  Well, the date we put out there, filled up just like the ol' days!  And how nice to see some of our "old" customers returning to class!!  It made me smile when I checked messages and heard your voices!

Two NEW Dates for Classes
Soooo....based on the info above, we are now offering TWO more dates for Debbie's Christmas cards posted on October 31.  
  • Wednesday, November 13 @ 5:45 - FULL
  • Tuesday, November 19 @ 5:45pm - spots available
  • Wednesday, November 27 @ 5:45pm - spots available
I have talked to most of you who were interested in the class and figured out the best day for you.  For those of you who spoke to me about classes on Saturday and we have not yet figured out the best date for you, please give the store a call (519.351.5220) to let us know what works with your schedule!

Extended Hours
Another suggestion that was brought forward was having extended hours (later in the evening and additional days).  You know I am a softy for you so let's do it!  And, what better time to try this out than during Christmas shopping season!?!

We will now be open:
  • Wednesday 10am- 5pm (same)
  • Thursday 10am-8pm (late night shopping for those of you who work 9-5)
  • Friday 10am-5pm (open an EXTRA day of the week for your shopping convenience)
  • Saturday 9:30am-3pm (same)
Christmas Open House
We are going to try something new this year.  Our Christmas Open House will be THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 28th 10am-8pm.  Some of you have missed our annual Christmas open house as it has always fallen on a Sunday.  I hope you will be able to attend this year!

We will be doing a joint Open House with Dekoko's!  There will be featured drinks, goodies, specials, LIVE music by Soundbox and more!  I will keep you posted as the date approaches!

New Product
New product has been flooding into the store these days!  Please note that I do not post every item that we get in....it would take me forever at the rate I am ordering these days!  I can tell you that there is tons of new washi tape in including Christmas designs from October Afternoon!  What great stocking stuffers or use it yourself to fasten a gift card or money into a card!

A couple of other lines that have got me really excited are from Webster's Pages.  Check out Recorded and Family Tradition's.  I have brought in 12x12 Collection Packs, 6x6 Pads and a select number of loose 12x12 sheets.  Here's a little teaser for you...



Why not stop in and see what else you can find!?!  Have a fabulous day!

Kim

No comments: