And if you are looking for samples of something a little different, we will have samples of my siblings new line of pickles! The Pickle Station is the name of the brand. And allow me to introduce Papa Dill, Sweet Mama and Baby Dill! Jars are $4.50 each. All cucumbers were graded at The Pickle Station here in Chatham and packaged in Chatham-Kent! What a perfect addition to any fruit or gift basket.
Dekoko's Open House - 3-9pm Tonight!
I heard our roomie, Dekoko's is also sampling her one of a kind and MOST delicious hot drinks! Dekoko's is also offering 25% off her signature loose leaf teas (perfect stocking stuffers!).
|Here is an adorable sample I found designed by the talented Cindy Lawrence |
using the new MFT Stamp set called Stitched Stocking
A while ago, I asked how I could make The Paper Pickle a better store. One idea that came up was planning more events. One event idea was a Christmas tag exchange. We did this years ago and it was awesome! Similar to the cookie swap idea but without the calories! So here are the details:
- You will make 12 tags of the same design to trade with the other participants
- You can use any product you like and the design can be as simple or elaborate as you like (please remember that this is your time SHINE so show us what you got!)
- Please call the store or email me to register. You must register by DECEMBER 5
- Your 12 tags are to be dropped off no later than 3PM on Saturday DECEMBER 14
- You can pick up your tags during store hours any day between DECEMBER 19-21
- There is no cost to register or participate other than the cost of your product that you use
Hope to see you out tonight for a little Christmas cheer! This little bit of snow this morning has been just enough to put me in the mood!
Wednesday - 10am-5pm
Thursday - 10am-8pm (OPEN HOUSE)
Friday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 9:30am-3pm