Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Is this what HEAVEN would look like?

Seriously.  Guys.  I just had THE most amazing day.  A HUGE shipment of the latest My Mind's Eye product arrived and I was so excited to tear into the boxes.....yes, plural!  Have a look at what my counter looked like for most of the afternoon.....pure bliss.

Want to see the products close up?  Here they are.....heavy weight decorative paper and the majority with glitter ALL for $0.99 per sheet?  This reminds me of some of the vintage MME lines from the past.  I know....I know....you have TOO much paper already on hand.  But hey, let me tempt you with this.....everything is priced at U.S retail.....plus NO shipping!  Yeah!

Now it is time to meet.....

Mischievous - such an adorable fall/halloween line...how cute is this little scarecrow witchy girl?
Lost & Found Two - GORGEOUS....comes in four colour lines"  Sunshine, Rosy, Breeze & Blush

There are tons of great brads just like this now in store!


Couldn't you see using this one on a 12x12 canvas?  Add a picture and a few dimensional items and you're done!


Use this paper as is or cardmakers listen to this.....cut out these design elements for on the front of your cards and then use the rest for another project.....best thing, all papers are double sided.


Again, what a perfect paper for a canvas for that girly-girl.  A crafty gift done in a night?!?  Again, I say....pure bliss!
 Lost & Found Christmas - Beautiful and elegant Christmas paper
12 Days of Christmas - very fun and whimsical Christmas paper

I am so thrilled the new lines are starting to arrive...just in time for back to school.  Kids will be back and you will finally have a few moments to yourself....did I just jinx us?  Ha!

♥Kim

1 comment:

Kell said...

Oh my, I'm in LOOOVE too!
I'll come for a visit this week :)