Monday, September 5, 2011

Notes to.... - A CLASS for well, anyone!

Happy Labour Day everyone!  What do you have planned on this gloomy kind of day?  I think today will be a day of catch up....hence the post!  I told you that I had a great scrapbooking project coming up forever ago.  I think this post was well worth the wait.  I wanted people to get their money's worth in this class.  I have made a 16-page album (plus front and back cover!) full of technique on every page.

So this is my "Notes to....my daughter" album but it could very well be a "Notes to....myself" or a "Notes to....my friend" or "Notes to....my Dog".  Honestly, the stamps I used have such simple, inspirational sayings that are appropriate for anyone. 

Here are photos of some of the pages to give you a taste of the type of project we will be working on.....




Products and techniques include:
  • distressing with ink and distressing tools
  • stamping with the new Mix'd Media Inx
  • Dry embossing using the Big Shot/Cuttlebug
  • Working with metal embellishments
  • Effectively using stickers
  • Working with tissue tape
  • Using a crop-a-dile
  • Journalling
  • Working with ribbons and more

Date:  Monday, September 26, 2011
Time:  6pm
Cost:  $26
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive, pencil, 5 photos (album measures approximately 6"x6")
Suggested Supplies:  Please bring a distressing tool if you have one

Please call the store if you are interested in signing up for this class.

Card Classes
There is still room in the classes listed in the previous post (August 22).  Give me a shout at the store if you are looking for a fun night/day out!

No comments: