So this is my "Notes to....my daughter" album but it could very well be a "Notes to....myself" or a "Notes to....my friend" or "Notes to....my Dog". Honestly, the stamps I used have such simple, inspirational sayings that are appropriate for anyone.
Here are photos of some of the pages to give you a taste of the type of project we will be working on.....
- distressing with ink and distressing tools
- stamping with the new Mix'd Media Inx
- Dry embossing using the Big Shot/Cuttlebug
- Working with metal embellishments
- Effectively using stickers
- Working with tissue tape
- Using a crop-a-dile
- Working with ribbons and more
Date: Monday, September 26, 2011
Required Supplies: scissors, adhesive, pencil, 5 photos (album measures approximately 6"x6")
Suggested Supplies: Please bring a distressing tool if you have one
Please call the store if you are interested in signing up for this class.
There is still room in the classes listed in the previous post (August 22). Give me a shout at the store if you are looking for a fun night/day out!