Monday, August 8, 2011

August Week 2 SPECIAL....Spellbinders!

Hey Guys.  I know you have been anxiously waiting to hear what this weeks special is going to be.  This week you can count on ALL SPELLBINDERS and LIFESTYLE CRAFTS dies to be 25% OFF!  Huge selection on dies from Spellbinders and some fun dies from Lifestyle Crafts including cupcake wrappers and favour pyramids!  Yummy....

Fun Fact #16:  We can order just about anything in for you!
Has anyone been checking out all the amazing CHA releases?  I have placed quite a few orders and new product should be rolling in any day now.  (The Tim Holtz Core'dinations cardtock is now in!).

So I wish I could carry it all in the store but I too have to watch my budget....boo!  BUT if there is anything you are looking for, I have access through my various suppliers.  Just let me know and I would be happy to order it for you.  We have a great system now where I can check the availability of a product while we chat and you will know exactly when the product is expected to arrive!
Fourth Street Market


Did anyone make it out for Fourth Street's very first market last Saturday?  What a pleasant surprise!  Tons of people came out to check out the various vendors and service providers. 

A portion of Fourth Street will be closed each Saturday for the month of August.  Don't worry because there is still access to the parking across from The Royal Bank.


Here is a shot of the market in action.  Quite impressive for a first day!

Thank you to those regulars who stopped in to say hello to me and those who stopped in for the first time ever!  The store was hoppin'....What a nice day!  Can't wait til this Saturday.  I hear there will be fresh produce this week!  Got to love it when the shopping comes to me! 

Classes
There are still spots available in the upcoming classes (this Wednesday, August 10th and Wednesday August 31).  Don't miss out on these fun classes!  Call the store to register today!

♥Kim

No comments: