Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Krazy, Amazing KETTO Stamps are NOW in stock!



They're here!!!!!!!! Stamping Bellas new line called Ketto just arrived this afternoon. We were so excited we almost kissed the delivery guy!

Have a look to see how many we got. I think we ordered nearly everyone! I can't wait to ink these girls!

Also, we just wanted to let you know tickets are selling quicking for the bus trip to Scrapfest but there are still spots available! See below for details! Trust us...this will a day unlike any other!

3 comments:

stamping bella said...

I must say I DOOO love these stamps!
*winks*
mwah! and good luck with them!

Em

carpediem said...

Love the new Kettos! Will you be selling them at Scrapfest...if you have any left, that is!

crazy4scrappin said...

I hope you have mine set aside...I will be in tomorrow to pick them up....plus probably a couple more for good luck./...LOL!!! See you tomorrow.