The Scrapfest bus is booked! This is going to be the best event we have ever planned and you honestly DON'T want to miss it!
Here are the details:
Bus will leave Chatham at 6:30AM sharp. We are leaving early so you will be able to sign up for 9AM classes (which there are still many amazing classes available. You can sign up for classes here)
- We will be leaving Kitchener at 3PM which gives you lots of time to shop and do make&takes
- The cost of the trip will be $49. This includes bus ride, admission, and all taxes.
- There are only 26 seats so sign up early. Stop by The Pickle today to reserve your seat. Payment is required within 48 hours of booking in order to save a spot.
And here are the top ten reasons why you should ride with us:
1. So you don't have to worry about driving early in the morning!
2. So you can chat with your bff ALL the way to Kitchener and ALL the way back
3. Because there will be TONS of giveaways
4. There will be awesome challenges where you can win FREE stuff
5. Where else can you play with a Pickle Pult?
6. You will be able to make some new pickle buddies
7. You will be able to revisit your youth (those days of riding the bus to school) but only in style! There will be a tv, comfy seats and a bathroom!
8. You will be able to sit back and relax after a hard day of shopping....no worries about driving home!
9. You will be the first to learn the new 'Paper Pickle' song
10. Where else will you have this much fun?!?!
Sign up today by calling 519.351.5220 or stop in at the store!!