Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Daddy Daughter Dance Sneak Peek

Happy Father's Day 

I am thrilled to be apart of THE most adorable event of the year - The Daddy Daughter Dance taking place this Friday at The Bradley Centre.  This is a huge fundraiser for The Chatham-Kent Children's Safety Village (a charity that does such amazing work in our community).  Have a look at the cards the girls will be making for their dads.  We are working with the So Punny line from Doodlebug.  Tickets are nearly sold out but you may time to snag a couple!  Click here for the ticket link.


PS....for those of you who love Doodlebug and their whimsical designs, you will be happy to know that the Sweet Summer collection is now in stock!

Pen to paper.....this is love.
We were also apart of the "Mother Son Date Knight" back in May which was also a fundraiser for The Chatham-Kent Children's Safety Village.  The boys created an emoji spinner card for their mom (remember that one from our make and take back a few months ago?) and they loved it. 

Honestly, I am happy to donate my time and supplies especially when I get to be rewarded with this.  Have a look at the picture above.  This boy who must have been around 9 or 10 must have spend about 30+ minutes putting his card together and then taking the time to write a very special note to his mom.  He truly was putting his whole heart into that card.  I watched him give his card to this mom and he was SO proud.  My heart is full after leaving these events.....this is why I do what I do.  It is amazing what a little ol' fashioned pen to paper can do for the soul.  I am looking forward to this Friday and all the smiles and love I am so lucky to witness.

♥Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: