Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Card Classes!

I love paper.  It is a fact.  I know this is not breaking news.  But honestly, every time I look at what can be created with basic supplies....paper, ink, stencils.....I fall more and more in love.  I am in awe.  Get ready to fall in love yourself.... 

We are back with a couple of card classes this month that will bring out your inner artist.  We have plans for various classes throughout the summer too. Stay tuned.  And don't be afraid to send me a note with suggestions for classes.  I am always open to ideas.  Also, if there are any paper artists out there who may want to teach at The Pickle, please send me an email.  I would love to see what you have to offer.


Cards by Debbie
These cards are incredible.  Just look at the art Debbie has created using stencils, distress ink, distress oxide inks, stamps and dies.  I am blown away.  They are even more beautiful in person.  Stop in and have a look.

Date:  Thursday, June 14 from 1-3pm
Cost:  $20+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  adhesive



Cards by Hilary
This is going to be an awesome class.  Hilary will show you how just by changing papers, you can create two very different cards.  It's like the internet debate all over again.....Which do you see?  Pink with white laces or blue with grey laces?  I can see both.  I love both.  And as a bonus, create this incredible distressed tag using various stamps, inks, stencils and more.  It's shabby.  It's chic.  It.  Is.  Fun.

Date:  Wednesday, June 20 from 6-8pm OR Thursday, June 21 from 1-3pm
Cost:  $20+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  adhesive

How to Register
  • You can reserve a spot by calling the store (519-351-5220) or stopping in during store hours
  • All classes must be paid for within 48 hours of registration (you can call with a credit card)
  • If you cannot make it to class once payment has been made, it is your responsibility to find a replacement (please call if you are stuck though as we may have people on the waiting list).  
We hope to see you out!  Grab a friend and get creative.  See how happy a little paper can make feel.

♥ Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: