Oh it's back. You have been asking since the summer so of course we wanted to coordinate this again for you and your fellow paper crafters! Time to get excited for our 5th Annual Christmas Tag Exchange. Last year we had two groups of incredible entries. Let's see how many beautiful tags we can get this year!
Have a look at the past participant's creations by clicking the links below. Honestly, you will be blown away by the designs.
Please consider being apart of this incredibly fun exchange. Its a calorie free swap with sweet rewards! And don't let these entries intimidate you. Show us what you've got. And just remember...You are good enough. You are crafty enough. And doggone it, people are going to like 'em. (to paraphrase Stuart Smalley). Ha.
Here are the Details:
- You will make 13 tags of the same design to trade with the other participants (12 will be traded with others and 1 will be kept to display in store)
- You can use any product you like and the design can be as simple or elaborate as you like
- Please call the store (519.351.5220) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register. You must register by Saturday, DECEMBER 2
- Your 13 tags are to be dropped off no later than 3PM on Saturday, DECEMBER 9
- You can pick up your tags during store hours any day between DECEMBER 13-16
- There is no cost to register or participate other than the cost of your product that you use
- Those of you who use Paper Pickle product, let me know which product you used (on a little note with your submission) and you will be entered to win a Paper Pickle Prize Pack ($50 value).
More Important Dates to Remember:
- This Saturday (Nov 18) - It is the third Saturday of the month and so we have a FREE make
- Christmas Open House - Saturday, Dec. 2 (woot woot!)
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm