Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New Company - Flora & Fauna



Guys.  I have found THE cutest stamp company and I hope you like them as much as I do.  I have brought in a couple of sets just to try.  The quality is fabulous and the images make me smile.  AND you should see the Christmas release!  I promise to bring in more if these stamps are well received.  Have a look for yourself!


Birthday Set - Sample from Flora & Fauna's blog


Glass Dome - Sample from Queen Scene


For those of you who stopped in Friday for Downtown in the City, you will know that the store is JAM PACKED right now.  Fall, Halloween, everyday and Christmas are here!  I promise to share more new products with you in the upcoming days.  Or why not venture in?  We would love to see you! ♥

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: