An incredible event is happening in downtown Chatham THIS Friday from 5-9pm! It is the 2nd Annual Downtown in the City. All of the fabulous participating merchants have planned some pretty cool things. This is OUR chance to show you what we've got! Here is a link to the Historic Downtown Chatham event's page for ALL the details. There is also a passport card that you will want for the event as you have a chance to win a $100 gift card at the store of your choice. Now how fun is that?!? A printable version can be found at the link above.
Of course, 44 Fourth Street is stepping up BIG TIME. We hope to charm you with our Parisian themed evening. All of the items below are happening from 5-9PM on Friday, September 15th:
- Live music by Dan Davidson & friends
- Cute little artisan booths (RosieLee's Jewelry, Costume's by Heather, Sugar Puff's Slime and more)
- FREE Parisian inspired Make & Take (I've got a beautiful gift card holder created by for you!) from 5-8pm. EVERYONE is welcome!
- Absolutely incredible NEW product reveals (the store is PACKED with gorgeous items from Spellbinds, Crate Paper, Flora & Fauna, MME, Memory Box, Ranger and more!)
- Dill-ightful pickle sampling by The Pickle Station (our local pickle brand!)
- Spend $25 before tax and receive a FREE GIFT (valued at $20-40!)...YES, you are reading this correctly!
- Enter your name to WIN a sweet prize pack
- The first 50 people to complete the make & take will receive a fun little paper grab bag including an exclusive Paper Pickle Mason jar to store your crafting goodies!
- Artisan sweets and refreshments by Homebaked Kitchen Co.
So yes....we are pretty excited to celebrate the downtown AND our stores with you! Grab a friend and make a night out of it! The weather is suppose to be incredible.
Wed-Thurs - 10am-5pm
Friday - 10am-9pm (SPECIAL EVENT HOURS!)
Sat - 10am-3pm