Saturday, February 27, 2016

NEW NEW NEW....Look out!


It's all happening.  A HUGE order of CHA goodies has arrived.  It is an eclectic mix of beautiful products to appeal to those who love projects, and to those who love to play and create.

We R...In LOVE

When I saw this project above by Tessa Buys using the new We R Memory Keepers Ruler Studio, I just HAD to bring them in!  I brought in two colours:  white and natural.  They come in three lengths:  6", 9" and 12".  These measurements are the length of each section of ruler.  There are 10 lengths which bend to form any shape you can image.  Is that not THE cutest grouping of prettiness?  I will confess that I have been addicted to embroidery hoops these days.....ask my kids.  We hit up the thrift stores on a regular basis and I have, I mean HAVE to buy every one I see.  If they are wooden, they are mine.  I now MUST make this prettiness above....somewhere....anywhere.

Tim Holtz Treasures

 A wonderful offering of Tim Holtz goodness is steadily arriving.  The splatter brush is in and I cannot wait to use it.  The long, firm bristles will achieve results not seen by my old toothbrush.  AND it's much more stylish.
 We have all been watching how Distress Inks are being used these days.....not just for colouring edges any more!  And thanks to the smaller sized minis, you can economically own them all!  We now have all groups of monthly colours and other great groupings.
 If you want to use your products and keep your products lasting as long as possible, storage is a must.  I know some of my minis have been thrown in my craft drawers and next time I look, the lids are off!  That means dried out pads and that's just not cool.  These storage tins will keep me organized and my ink staying fresh longer.
 Tim's watercolor paper is back in stock.  I love the quality of this paper and that you are able to stamp nicely on it.  The colour is also "whiter" than many of the other papers out there.

A friend asked me to bring in these stamps for her Bible journaling and I am so glad she pointed these out to me.  I am picturing these on the cover of a journal or special wall hanging.

Prima Pretties

Honestly, the wheels in my head are turning a mile a minute as I look at these wooden trays by Prima Marketing.  There is a nesting of three sizes in two different shapes.  The rectangles are 4x6, 5x7 and 6x8.  The squares are 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6.  They are a raw wood finish about 3/4" deep.  It's time to get playing.


Now can't you see using these pretties in the wooden trays above?


 Or these?
 Or using these on a Ruler Studio project like Tessa did on her star wall hanging?

Easter is Coming - Get Hopping!
 We have some adorable Easter stamps in the store for purchase.  Look at these from Gourmet Rubber Stamp.



Seriously.  There are just too many pretty things I can barely handle it.  Get in and get creating with these wonderful products.  Oh and while you are in, check out the fabulous new items from Homebaked Kitchen.  Jen brought in these incredible cloth pencil carrier that roll up and are tied with a ribbon.  Seriously adorable.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: