Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Will you be MY Valentine?

A girl can't help but smile when she receives a Valentine.  Whether it is from your best friend, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend or even a secret admirer....a Valentine's Day card can mean so much.  Are you going to make one (or MANY!) this year?  The kids and I are still contemplating our designs but I know we will have a blast stamping or maybe just adding fun heart stickers to goodie bags.  After my post the other day, you may guess that our design will be simple and sweet.  I promise to share.

Memorybox - Penelope Heart
Poppystamp - Heart Frames

There are some wonderful dies in store if you want to get a little creative!  I just adore the two above.  

MME - 8x10 Frameables
You could also have some fun creating a custom 8x10 framed piece using the My Mind's Eye frameables.  You get 6 designs to have fun with!  
And don't forget the incredible sweets from Homebaked Kitchen.  Jen's sugar cookies are adorable!  She has hearts, foxes, birds and even skunks! 

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: