Thursday, August 28, 2014

On Cloud 9

Sophisticated.  Delicious.  Beautiful.  Homebaked Kitchen Co.
Yesterday was a day I will remember always.  Before the doors opened, both Jen and I were running around making sure all of the finishing touches were in place.  Everything came together just in time!  We even had a few people waiting for our doors to open.  That made me smile.
So nice to be back.
Jen's baking looks amazing on our beautiful counter.
I could not stay at the store the whole day (as this is a wild week at the office) but I knew Debbie and Jen had everything covered.  But I thought about the store the whole time I was gone and the minute it was time for my lunch break, I was off to the store!  

...and it was hoppin'!  Thank you to everyone for the well wises and the kind comments!  These compliments, and seeing you happy, makes all of our hard work worth it!  These are a few of the pictures I took over my lunch break.  Is Homebaked Kitchen not the perfect partner for The Pickle?  
Jen in action!
If anyone saw me yesterday, they would never know I was running on very little sleep.  I was energetic and had this perma-smile.  So much so that my cheeks STILL hurt this morning!  Now that's a lot of smiling!  Ha.  The store came together even MORE beautifully than I had imagined.  What do you think?
There's that wall again!
No Make and Take Today
I thought I better just remind everyone that we have cut our summer make and takes a little short.  With the move, it was just not possible to find time to pull anything together.  I hope you understand.  We have had great response to the free make and takes and you may see that again in some format again.  

I should tell you that classes will resume at the end of September.  Look for details in future posts!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5:30pm
Sat. - 10am-3pm

No comments: