Friday, May 23, 2014

Retrofest Sale & Card Class Details

It's all happening.....
Retrofest 2014 Promo Picture taken in front of The Capitol Theatre
I walked downtown this morning to do some banking for hubby and to drop off some signage at the store (did you hear it is TAX FREE storewide at The Pickle today and tomorrow?  Or mention you follow my blog or facebook page and save 15% on your entire purchase).

Well in my travels, I peeked into the storefront windows and I couldn't be more proud of my city and my fellow merchants!  Everyone's windows are decorated beautifully for Retrofest.  And wow were people moving!  Everyone was busy with jobs prepping for this HUGE weekend.  So nice to see!

Here is a video I came across this morning.  It is a very nice summary of what Retrofest is all about.  It is a little long but if you are a car enthusiast, you will appreciate the photography and work David Langford put into this video!



The weather is suppose to be fabulous so come on to Downtown Chatham Saturday and check out Retrofest and maybe even visit The Paper Pickle!

Pretty Poppy Cards by Pauline
This past Wednesday, we had a great card class with Debbie.  It was a full house and I think you were all excited that classes are back!

Well, I've got another one for ya!  Have a look at the card class Pauline is teaching on Tuesday, June 3rd!

You have been asking for this for a while now.....COLOURING CLASSES are BACK!  You will be learning colouring techniques from an expert!  Work with Copics and pencils on the first card.  Various dies will also be used.  Honestly, these cards are so beautiful in person!

Date:  Tuesday, June 3rd
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm
Cost:  $15+hst
Required Supplies:  adhesive, scissors, Copic markers (Y00, Y21, Y35, Y38, G40, G99, YG63), Prismacolor Pencil PC1032(Pumpkin Orange)

Note:  Please note that to get the most out of this colouring class, it is best to have your own supplies.  If you require any of the above listed colours, I would be happy to order them for you.  Just let me know what you need!  Oh.  And please bring an Ottlight it you have one!

Please call the store (519-351-5220) if you are interested in signing up for this pretty poppy class!

I really hope to see you this weekend!  Trust me, it is going to be FUN!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: