Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Card CLASS - MAY 21st

Fun cards with AWESOME Technique!
Hey guys!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  So we have a great card class coming up ONE WEEK from today!  I should have posted last week but my mind has been on other things like cutting the grass and gardening and...!  Oh my!  The dandelions are taking over right now!

Here are the details:

Date:  Wednesday, May 21
Time:  5:45pm (for approximately 2 hours)
Cost:  $15+hst
Instructor:  Debbie
Required Class supplies to bring with you:  adhesive (anything you like to use) and scissors


Happy Birthday BURST card!
This card class is a MUST if you have been curious about embossing paste.  Debbie does an amazing job showing you different ways to use embossing paste to create beautiful cards.
Daisy Chevron Birthday Card
You will also work with Memory Box dies and stamps.  Such a fun night out!  Please call the store if you are interested in attending!  519-351-5220  So get all your gardening done this long weekend and spend Wednesday evening with us!  I hope you come.

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday - Friday - 10am-5pm
Saturday - 9:30am-3pm

PS...Look out!  I just heard a Memory Box order arrived this morning!

1 comment:

Dee Brown said...

Visited your shop last weekend - loved the vibe and the stash you carry. If I could have brought more home on the plane I would have.