Friday, May 9, 2014

Herbs & Honey...You make me SWOON


BASIC GREY - Herbs & Honey
The latest shipment has found me falling in love again.  Do I fall in and out of love too often with paper lines?  What do you think?  Honestly, I don't think I ever fall "out of love"....I just keep "falling" more and more...deeper and deeper in love with, well PAPER!  

Check out my latest fling....Herbs & Honey by Basic Grey.  
Here is a picture of the adorable display at CHA!  Love.  Love.  Love.
We have 12x12 collection packs and 6x6 pads in store now!


Hey.  That's some nice chipboard!
Use these sweet little bags on a layout or fill them with treats for someone special.
These are SO me!

The colours.  The design.  What's not to love?  This line pulls at my country girl heart strings.

I love this line so much it had to make a trip with me to the bank!  Look how adorable it looks in my purse!  Ha!  Paper nerd alert!

Got to love phone cameras.  They keep me amused.
Other Goodies
 Have a look at some of the other goodies that have arrived.  See how nicely they fit into the store?

Mother's Day
It is not too late to stop in and grab these beautiful goodies for mom.  We also have gift cards which are ALWAYS a hit!  If you don't believe me, check out what Sharp Designs has to say!  If you are not following this blog, you must start!  She always has great ideas!!  And if you know Marcie's hubby, tell him to get in here and make his wife happy...ha!

See you soon!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed.-Fri. - 10am-5pm
Sat. - 9:30am-3pm

No comments: