Saturday, January 11, 2014

California Update - Day 1&2

Greetings from California! I told you I would keep you posted so here we go.

Day 1 - Travel Day
Day 1 consisted of travel. Yup that's about it. 12 hours to be precise!  Got settled in the hotel, had a nice meal and were in bed before 8pm local time!  

Day 2 - Disneyland
Needless to say, Day 2 started pretty early!  I think it was 5am and I had to keep telling my son it was too early to get up even though I was ready myself.   By 5:45 we were all up.

We decided today was the day for Disneyland!  A little play was definitely in order after all that travel. Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the day. 





We all had a blast.  I have to admit I was in tears watching the kid's reactions when we walked through the gates. They could not believe Mickey, Donald and Goofy were all there!  We got our very first picture and autograph of the day with Goofy.

 It is funny what you notice as an adult visiting Disney.  Trevor and I both were blown away with the attention to detail. Every square inch is perfectly thought out and designed. It was just incredible. 

Now for Business
Tomorrow will be another "play day" for this girl as we adventure out to the coast. But Monday will be ALL business as I "stalk" the show floor looking for (Tim...just kidding) THE hottest products and latest trends. Please keep the comments and suggestions coming. I am loving so many of the same lines as you!  I am keeping track of all suggestions and plan to see them all in real life and report back!!

Remember, tomorrow is our first Craft-Tea Time of 2014. Stop in the store between 10am and 2pm for a drink at Dekoko's and fun card craft at The Pickle!  Our SALE is still on as well! Check it out!!

Kim

Store Hours
Wednesday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday 9:30am-3pm


3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Kim you look like you are all having fun. Two more items added to my wish list.. Tim Holtz's Crocodile stencil.. love love love that one also Grafic 45's By the sea line.. especially the stamps.

Pauline said...

Hey Kim, looks like you guys are having a fabulous time! Lots of great products out this year. I love the new MB dies, omg just too many to list, and the Graphic 45 Botanical tea papers & stamp set. MME has a few nice new lines. Also SB dies especially the gold labels one, birds on a wire, valiant honor, ornate labels one m-bossabilites, majestic labels one,and I could go on and on.
Have fun! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when your back.

Nicole said...

Looks like you're having a great time so far Kim! How were the kids during the 12 hours of travel? Another item for my wish list...Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka Collection. Looks like great paper to have on hand!