Tuesday, January 14, 2014

California - Day 5 & 6

Carsland

Well, here it is. Another post about my love of California and CHA. Why do I love these two things SO much right now?  Let's break it down:

Here are reasons why I LOVE California:

Huntington Beach
The amazing weather and beautiful beaches. Today we visited Surf City USA - Huntington Beach.

Hello Donald!
Unreal family fun at Disneyland!  We have all been over the moon since we got here!
The view from the top of the ferris wheel

Paradise Pier and the Ferris Wheel in the background

Good old fashion family fun and memories to treasure. 
The family (and Minnie!)

Paradise Pier

And now onto the reason why I love CHA  and their winter convention:

The incredible amount of beautiful products at every turn!

Impression Obsession
(Including amazing stamps from and a longtime favourite of ours - Impression Obsession!  You will definitely be seeing these in the store!)

Look at this booth!  Gorgeous!

Crate Paper - So fun!
(Crate Paper products make me smile and seeing them in person in their booth made me smile so much my cheeks hurt...for real!)

Kaisercraft 
(I really liked this line from Kaisercraft. Think I should get it?!)

Amazing Samples to showcase beautiful product!
Art Impressions

Art Impressions

(These are gorgeous cards showing off Art Impressions stamps. Again, another must have in the store!)

Penny Black
(This sample was found in Penny Black's booth. This stamp is on order. I cannot wait until it arrives!)

Prima samples
(Unreal samples at Prima. Everything was so beautiful in their booth!)

Prima LOVE
(Just had to throw in another Prima sample.)

This photo does not do this art work justice.  Unreal.  Love these stamps.
(These new stamps and heavy bodies acrylic paints from Ranger artist, Dina Wakely make me want to art journal!)

Basic Grey
(Basic Grey always has wonderful displays showcasing their product. This line is another one you will be seeing in The Pickle!). 

Honestly guys, this working vacation has me recharged and ready to tackle the world. I have so many ideas in my head and all I want to do is paper craft!!  This has been amazing and I cannot wait to share my ideas, creations and experiences with you!

Kim



5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you were able to have such a nice working vacation! I wish my vacations were like that! I'm also glad you got check out the Prima booth. Did you take special notice of the Princess and Everyday Vintage collections? What about the Wire Thread? Lots of beautiful stuff! I hope you had a chance to see the Petaloo Burlap Flowers and Trims and Petaloo Kraft Paper. I would love to see these products in your store! Have a safe trip home!

Jackie Plank said...

Yeah for great vacations :)
Can't wait to see those Art Impressions stamps, they look fabulous. Oh and yeah, you should be doing Art Journalling it is wonderful.

CraftyViolet said...

What a great family vacation!...and the new crafting supplies look awesome. Love the owls - hope you are going to order the owl stamps and paper!!!

By the way, it's snowing where you actually live!!!!

Welcome! said...

Ahhhh Kim, it was so crazy-awesome to see you at CHA!!! Dina Wakely's new ranger line was def one of my favourites of the show! ANd You NEED to start an art journal, it will be fabulous! Great pics of CA, so happy you and your beautiful family are having fun soaking up the sun! Talk soon, Hugs, Krista :)

Debbie said...

Wow Kim. So many great products. I think those Art Impression stamps are so great - I can think of so many people who would love/laugh at a card made with them. I also can't wait to see that Penny Black stamp in your store. Thanks for sharing your working vacation with us.