Tuesday, August 27, 2013

FASHION and The CITY - September 5


You are invited to THE premier event of the year!  

Fashion and The City is happening on Thursday, September 5th from 6-11pm.  The night begins with a fashion show at The Capitol Theatre followed by the most incredible block parties downtown Chatham has EVER seen!  And you know what's SO cool...all events are FREE!

Last year I attended and could not believe that in it's first year in Chatham, the event drew more than 8,000-10,000 people all to the downtown core!  The night was filled with visiting, shopping, eating, sampling, photo booths and more!  I was NEVER more proud to call Chatham my home!

The Chatham Daily News writes:  More than 40 Vendors to Participate


Click the link to see what the local newspaper is saying about this incredible event!


The Pickle - A Fashionable Destination
I am thrilled to have The Paper Pickle Company participate in this year's event!  Why, The Paper Pickle is certainly a trend setter when it comes to being the first to bring the latest the paper crafting industry has to offer so it only made sense to get involved!!

The Pickle - What to Expect
Why visit The Paper Pickle on Thursday, September 5th?  Well there are so many reasons!  I think I can share a few of our plans but leave it to us to keep you guessing!
  • We have paired up with Dekoko's to bring you only THE hippest street party

  • Live Entertainment by Ladies Lounge
  • Make and Takes
  • NEW product reveals!
  • Goodie Bags (more details to follow!)
  • Draws
Now you know I hate to tell you guys what to do BUT I must say that you HAVE to attend this event! Seriously, I know it is a busy week with back to school, etc. but this is truly ONE event that is not to be missed!  I PROMISE you will not be disappointed!

Kim

2 comments:

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Can't wait......Loved it last year and I know this year will be even better......Love Chatham!

Jackie Plank said...

Can you please remove that hook from my mouth now, it hurts.. you have already reeled me in :)